What You Will Do:
Under limited direction, responsible for all day-to-day practice office operations including appointment scheduling, securing referrals, patient flow, physician assistance through triage of patients, collecting and processing billing and financial information, collecting statistical data, preparing reports, and marketing the practice. Ensures that a productive working atmosphere is maintained and that friendly, courteous patient service is provided at all times.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified. These tasks are in addition to regular duties outlined in the job description for Medical Assistant..
- Fosters service culture through maintaining a positive attitude in all interactions with associates and encouraging that same attitude within them.
- Assigns daily duties and responsibilities. Co-leads team huddles.
- Coaches fellow teammates on successful completion of all daily tasks in accordance with established quality standards.
- Facilitates productivity and accuracy in completion of daily center activities, inclusive of daily operations task lists, reconciliation accuracy, and clean desk policy.
- Ensures center team lives service culture and key service deliverables with each patient interaction. Promotes and models on HEART behaviors.
- Ensures quality of care is maintained by strict adherence to patient experience guidelines and notification of physical center environment deficiencies.
- Escalates any operational or patient issues to Director of Operations/Associate Medical Director as warranted.
- Ensures weekly inventory is completed and required supplies based on par levels ordered.
- Assists with enhancing the communication between clinical team and market leadership, identifying service and administrative gaps.
- Assists with implementation of and adherence to policies and procedures for Center teammates.
- Assists with the training, review of operations and evaluation of Center teammates in consultation with Human Resources and Director of Operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- High school diploma required
- At least one year of medical assistant experience is required.
- BLS / CPR Certification required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.