What You Will Do:
***LOCATION: LUTHERVILLE, MD***
Utilizes marketing skills, knowledge and expertise to manage and coordinate assigned marketing projects, working closely with the Sales team to ensure effective execution of marketing strategies to support growth of the business. Project responsibilities encompass the defined areas of collateral development, professional event management, market research and general marketing, expanding output capabilities and marketing department support and efficiency in all areas.
- Under general direction, creates marketing materials, presentations, or tools, utilizing communication expertise and insights from market research, clinical literature, internal data and various other sources to articulate and drive marketing strategy with a consistent message and style in compliance with department and corporate requirements.
- Tracks the execution and effectiveness of marketing activities providing senior management with routine updates.
- Meets with internal customers and partners to understand specific business needs related to the marketing of the particular services and other related business initiatives and following-up and investigating areas lacking in clarity to ensure that needs are met.
- Develops a project plan to define the need and the audience, develop the message/communication, determine the applicable marketing medium, and the appropriate education if needed.
- Partners with operations management and sales team to ensure appropriate execution of marketing requirements for new centers or the rebranding of existing centers, communicating changes in procedural capabilities or focus and in marketing/ promoting new physicians.
- Coordinates launch and dissemination of new materials to the appropriate internal or external audience to ensure optimal reception of materials.
- Contributes to, and assists with the management of creative durable marketing materials by editing, fact checking, and ensuring the pertinent source attribution.
- Uses basic electronic graphic tools, develops collateral sales aides and material inventory, tracks new inventory items to ensure the availability in the required quantities, and communicating the availability of new items to appropriate parties.
- Coordinates with external vendors and IT to ensure the appropriate and timely exchange of information regarding inventory.
- Enhances the efficiency of the collateral marketing communication process by maintaining an in-depth understanding of service lines, patient profiles, market conditions and procedural trends to reduce inaccurate assumptions about disease processes, procedures offered / performed, growth in particular treatment modalities.
- Organizes, summarizes and submits new collateral materials to the pertinent management review team. • Facilitates a pre-review if determined to be necessary and documents to expedite the process and increase accuracy and validity.
- Tracks and communicates original and interim materials to the approvers and coordinators of the approval process.
- Electronically archives final materials according to the appropriate procedure.
- Assesses opportunities for marketing exposure and messaging for all marketing venues to ensure accurate effective execution to drive marketing strategies.
- Supports and contributes to the development of marketing business plans by analyzing particular markets and recommending marketing initiative options to achieve/meet identified marketing objectives and targets.
- Conducts internal and external market research routinely, analyzing trends for marketing application to support an awareness campaign in markets where awareness is most acute.
- Conducts analyses for market segmentation, channel and customer impact which would potentially involve vendors / consultants involved with research or data acquisition, internal field based staff and / or departmental colleagues.
- Interprets, analyzes and reports on marketing impact to determine if chosen concepts and messages are best suited for the desired audience.
- Maintains in-depth and current knowledge of the competition to help direct sales and marketing focus and to drive increased interest.
- Supports planning and management of conventions and meetings from planning and budgeting purposes, communicating with sponsors of the conventions and participants and coordinating displays, booths, and supplies to ensure timely and appropriate representation.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Be Successful:
1. Bachelor’s Degree required
2. Minimum 0 – 2 years’ marketing support services, graphics arts, and/or event planning preferably in a healthcare related company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.