What You Will Do:
Under limited supervision, provides a variety of administrative services to an organizational unit requiring a thorough knowledge of departmental practices and procedures. Prepares documents and various materials, responds to straight forward correspondence and telephone inquiries, maintains filing systems, and prepares basic to moderately complex statistical data.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified.
- Responds to internal and external telephone calls, inquiries and visitors following established departmental procedures. Initiates or responds to correspondence and memoranda. Serves as administrative liaison internally and outside the organization regarding issues affecting departmental activities
- Prepares and ensures accuracy of confidential documents, in accordance with department procedures. Prepares presentation material as required.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments, travel arrangements and conferences. Prepares agendas, assembles background materials. Attends meetings, prepares notes and performs required administrative follow-up.
- Compiles and reviews financial data and/or statistical data for completeness and accuracy prior to distribution or use.
- Provides support for special projects and assignments: researches, analyzes, and summarizes information and source materials for reports.
- Maintains various paper and electronic filing systems in accordance with department procedures or The Joint Commission record keeping requirements.
- Orders and maintains office/clinical supplies and equipment and maintains related expense records.
- Maintains established hospital/unit policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
2. Three years of general clerical and/or administrative experience is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.