With general supervision, the Logistics Dispatcher is responsible for triaging and assigning all specimen pick-ups to the Core Lab. Provide prompt and courteous service to both internal and external customers, document all activities in the computer system and keep management apprised of any and all issues. Respond to all inquiries and resolve issues as needed. Call volume often requires performing department functions at an increased pace while maintaining quality and accuracy. Must be available to work 24-7.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Meet one to two of the following:
- One (1) year experience as a dispatcher;
- One (1) year customer service experience in a call center or similar:
- Post high school education and/or experience may be substituted one for the other.
- Must successfully complete the alphanumeric typing test (4,000-5,999 key strokes) with a grade of average.
- Must have basic Microsoft Suite experience.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Knowledgeable of all TriCore and Commercial routes
- Computerized routing experience on routing platform (Roadnet, Descartes, Roadshow, CAPS, Appian Direct Route) is preferred
- Well versed with Logistics Specimen Handling policies and procedures
- Possess basic knowledge of SunQuest Client Calls, TriCnet, Tricore.org, Microsoft Outlook, Productivity Reports, and Kronos