Standard Job Description:
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Detailed Job Description:
This posting is for a Test and Evaluation role. The role will provide assistance to the customer in the design and development of test processes, documentation, and activities in the following areas:
- Developmental Test and Evaluation; Integration Testing; System Acceptance Testing; Operational Test and Evaluation; Assessment Testing to verify Technical Performance.
- Provide recommendations for policy and procedures
- Development of Operation Requirements Documents (ORDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs).
- Analysis of Human Factors to evaluate human hardware/software interfaces to achieve optimal system performance.
- Development of Test Plans, Test Procedures and Data Collection and Management and Analysis Plan for each test event.
- Development of Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs).
- Setup and analysis of test data to ensure accurate and complete test evaluation.
- Analysis of hardware and software failures and recommendations to vendors of corrective action.
- Analysis of test data and results.
US Citizenship is required and a TS/SCI is highly desired.
- 2+ years of systems engineering or systems integration experience.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- High degree of computer literacy and ability to rapidly learn complex applications and data flows.
- Strong systems analysis skills, with ability to identify and accurately describe systems issues.
- Formal educational or employment experience with systems engineering principles/processes.
- Ability to speak confidently and clearly and brief at technical meetings and milestone events.
- Strong writing skills and ability to use appropriate provided templates, formats, and checklists to write documentation to include discrepancy reports, correspondence regarding system issues, and weekly activity report inputs.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- DHS experience
The SI Organization is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/V/D.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.