ERP Integration Project Manager
Urban Decay Cosmetics is seeking an ERP Integration Project Manager to join our team in Newport Beach, CA.
This key position will provide leadership for the integration of our exiting ERP to SAP systems. The Integration Project Manager will guide the design, testing and deployment of technology applications and supporting processes.
· Oversees integration project for Urban Decay with strong action-oriented project management skills (tasks, timelines, issue management, risk management, resource management)
·Leads the development of project charters, system design, testing, and deployment activities
·Coordinates the overall list of SAP integration related projects, including prioritization of enhancement/change requests, change management and monitoring of work in process.
·Provides recommendations for process automation and re-engineering of SAP process steps to improve overall business functionality and efficiencies
·Provides subject matter expertise and assistance in developing business process requirements for SAP projects
·Works with UD team members to promote improvement within our core business processes
·Manages the team of business analysts, subject matter experts and consultants associated with the integration project
·Understands SAP’s product direction and future offerings
·Provides leadership on how to best leverage SAP for UD business operation
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent
· Minimum of 7 years of IT experience, including development, implementation, & maintenance of large
scale international systems
· Minimum of 3 years in SAP subject matter expert role with extensive SAP experience
· Extensive Finance and Accounting experience to understand key financial processes such as monthly close, AP/AR, financial statement preparation and financial analysis.
· Prior experience implementing SAP, with knowledge of current releases preferred
· Has worked on SAP implementation projects as well as participated in projects from inception to support.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate across a diverse global user base.
· Strong facilitation skills to be able to gather requirements and resolve issues.
· Project Management expertise in order to organize work, and deliver projects on-time, and on-budget.
· Integration experience with multiple SAP modules as well as the ability to ensure solution designs that are comprehensive and achievable across the entire SAP landscape
· Experience in multichannel International and domestic business operations
· Up to date knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Proficiencies in translating and communicating complex concepts to peers and business partners in simple & easily understood terms
· Experience working in a fast paced and changing environment with multiple tasks & projects occurring simultaneously while meeting aggressive deadlines
· Detail-oriented, organized and capable of prioritizing workload
· Ability to “role up your sleeves” and step in when necessary to get the job done
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to train and mentor others
· Strong Customer Service skills ensuring constituents feel well cared for
· Demonstrated managerial and leadership experience to lead a team
· Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
· Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, SAP, Other ERP experience
About Urban Decay Cosmetics
Urban Decay is beauty with an edge. It is feminine, dangerous and fun...appealing to anyone who relishes her individuality and dares to express it. From brazen shade names and an insane range of colors to innovative (and ultra long-lasting) products, Urban Decay has been revolutionizing the beauty industry for over 15 years. With an endless array of high-performance products that includes unique eye makeup, performance foundations, primers, and setting sprays that give makeup serious staying power, Urban Decay has always found new ways to shake up the prestige beauty world and excite beauty junkies and makeup artists alike.
Urban Decay is the leading, trend-setting cosmetics company that extends employment opportunities to those individuals who are just as passionate about working in the industry as we are. Our company’s success and growth allows us to search for highly talented and extremely dedicated individuals who are eager to join our team.
Urban Decay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are part of the L’Oréal group. Find out more about our parent company online at: http://www.loreal.com
Back to top