SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a junior electronic warfare (EW) engineer in Syracuse, NY. The selected candidate will be conducting applied research and development, and performing rapid prototype development of EW modeling and simulation software technology.
- Product conceptualization and problem solving
- Product engineering activities such as customer requirements analysis, functional design, and product design synthesis
- Develop high-level and detailed engineering design artifacts
- Perform applied research and development of advanced signal processing algorithms for analyzing large EW data sets
- Perform modeling and simulation of algorithm performance and effectiveness
- Perform rapid software development using an agile development process
- Develop and perform operational testing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related degree
- Zero to Five (0-5) years of experience
- Prior internship or co-op experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think independently, and overcome technical challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Understanding of radar, antenna design/analysis, radar signal processing, and radar requirements analysis highly desirable
- C++, Java, Matlab, Python and other software development experience is strongly desired
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.