SRCTec is seeking an experienced Logistics Project Lead to manage and execute all Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) activities for assigned radar and electronic products supporting DoD and commercial customers. The position supports program managers and involves the full spectrum of project management duties for ILS deliverables including budgeting and scheduling, coordinating and assisting in developing front-end logistics products and analyses, and managing post-delivery sustainment logistics. Candidate will have strong working understanding of the following fundamental ILS activities: LSA & provisioning, LORA, PBL, sparing, warranty planning, technical manual development and IETM options, RAM analysis, maintenance concepts and planning, and training of military and civilian personnel.
- Defining and implementing ILS strategies and plans for their products/programs
- Communicating and coordinating logistics requirements and statuses with customers, including hosting formal customer reviews and provisioning conferences
- Planning and managing budgets, schedules, and resources to meet cost, quality, and schedule targets, including use of process metrics and EVM techniques as required
- Creating, updating, and maintaining logistics databases and LSAR reports
- Leading/performing maintenance and logistics support analyses including LORA, SM&R assignment, spares & repairs forecasts, LCC projections, and similar logistics work
- Determining logistics impacts of engineering data and engineering change proposals
- Preparing accurate and complete support plans and reports by interfacing with required functions including engineering, manufacturing, and product support personnel
- Coordinating closely with product teams (including design and RAM engineers) to ensure DoD logistics expectations are designed into new and proposed SRC products
- Identifying & budgeting for staffing and resources required to meet contract and proposal activities
- Defining/negotiating performance work scope and budget requirements for proposals
- Training junior ILS Engineers in project management and ILS processes
- Additional responsibilities as signed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical discipline with 10 or more years of logistics engineering experience in the DoD sector, OR any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to collaborate with all levels within the organization to gain cooperation to achieve business objectives
- Strong record of exceptional customer relationships and advocacy for voice of customer
- Excellent written and verbal skills in communicating internally and externally
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing programs or projects to successful completion
- Technical experience interpreting and applying GEIA-STD-0007 or MIL-STD-1388, MIL-HDBK-217F, MIL-HDBK-470A, and other common logistics-related specifications
- Experience using relational databases for LPD, such as PowerLOGJ, EAGLE, or SLICwave
- Proven ability to develop comprehensive ILS plans and technical documents in accordance with DoD, Federal, and general commercial requirements
- Experience developing proposals, negotiating work scope, and budgeting for logistics requirements across the range of life cycle support
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet strict deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Word, and Project
- Experience in Earned Value Management and Cost Account management is a plus
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.