SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a corporate legal intern for the summer of 2020. This is not currently a hiring-track position, however you will gain valuable experience as a member of a busy in-house legal team during the paid internship period.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with attorneys and administrative staff
- Perform legal research
- Draft memoranda
- Review contracts
- Edit and draft policies
- Assist with compliance matters
- Review and catalog invention and patent information
Security Clearance Requirements Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a background verification and drug screen.
- Ability to devote 30-40 hours per week (schedule is flexible) onsite in North Syracuse, N.Y.
- Completion of at least two years at an ABA-accredited law school and demonstrated interest in corporate and/or intellectual property law
- Familiarity with U.S. patent procedure a plus
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and willingness to learn software-as-a-service platform
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.