SRC, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to fill future opportunities as a sensitive activities integrator/compartmented capabilities integrator supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) and its efforts to identify and neutralize enemy threat networks capable of employing a myriad of improvised-threats, such as improvised explosive devices (IEDs), and other improvised weapons of strategic effect. This position will be located in Chantilly, Va. area, with the potential for extended deployments overseas.
- Plan, manage, advise and coordinate with combatant commands (CCMDs) and subordinates on how to effectively leverage specially compartmented material and non-material capabilities to eliminate or neutralize improvised threats and the networks that employ these improvised weapons in combat
- Plan, manage and coordinate sensitive technical operations in support of counter-IED, counterterrorism, intelligence collection, and target development activities
- Provide special access programs, special technical operations, and sensitive information operations (IO) subject matter expertise to government customers in forward-deployed hostile and non-hostile areas of operation
- Author, staff and present sensitive operational plans to senior staff and general officers
- Conduct in-depth analysis of intelligence, identify technical and/or operational gaps, and develop solutions to complex problems
- Individuals must possess the appropriate combination of education and experience as defined below:
- Junior (bachelor’s degree and up to three years of related experience)
- Journeyman (bachelor’s degree and three to 10 years of related experience)
- Senior (master’s degree and 10 or more years of experience)
- Additional related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Related experience is required in one or several of the following areas:
- Military or intelligence community compartmented or sensitive activities (IJSTO, SAP, ACCM, etc.) or similarly enhanced security safeguarded programs
- Military special operations or special mission unit
- Special or technical investigative units of federal, state or local law enforcement
- HUMINT operations
- SIGINT operations
- Tailored technical or technical surveillance operations
- Working knowledge of IED (construction, usage, TTPs) or other improvised weapons or threats
- Military and/or intelligence community planning processes and staffing (MDPD, JOPES, APEX, etc.)
- Must be willing to submit to a CI polygraph if an active polygraph is not currently held
Security Clearance Requirements
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current investigation are required.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.