SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a research and data professional for the Charlottesville, VA office to support an intelligence customer in the area. Military occupational specialties well suited for this position are Yeoman (YN), 35T and 3D0; however, all candidates with relative experience are encouraged to apply
- Research, organize, and assemble data for a defined technical area
- Review documentation for correct formats and classification in preparation of data transfer activities
- Assist data manager with data transfer activities to include preparation of data packages
- Bachelor's degree and three or more years of experience; additional relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree (Candidates with intelligence community experience are encourage to apply)
- Ability to communicate effectively with others (engineers, ELINT analysts, Government COR, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Knowledgeable of security classification guides/directives/regulations
- Knowledgeable of various databases a plus (e.g. NGT, TAC, RMT, MEPED, MIDB, CHROME, HARMONY, HOT-R, etc.)
Security Clearance Requirements
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current investigation are required.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.