SRCTec, LLC is seeking an experienced Logistics Engineer to join our life cycle management team. The Logistics Engineer is responsible for the full spectrum of front-end and sustainment logistics engineering projects/tasks including developing concepts for sustainment and product support, performing logistics support analyses, generating LMI/LPD, creating and maintaining PPLs and RPSTLs, contributing to maintenance and sparing predictions, and assisting in managing supply support. It is expected the successful candidate will develop into more senior roles such as Logistics Project Lead for our growing portfolio of programs.
- Perform sustainment (to include maintenance) planning and logistics support analyses, develop level of repair analyses (LORA), create SM&R codes, and conduct related supportability analyses
- Analyze engineering data (drawings, schematics, BOMs, reports, etc.) and engineering/manufacturing change proposals for logistics impacts
- Assist RAM engineer with operational availability, maintenance, and reliability predictions, sparing forecasts, LCC projections, etc.
- Prepare accurate and complete support plans (e.g. ILS Plans, Supply Support Plans) and reports for customer delivery by interfacing with engineering, manufacturing, and product support personnel
- Prepare for and host provisioning and other customer conferences and routinely interface with Government customers and sub-contractors to ensure logistics planning and data meets requirements
- Initiate and maintain strong relationships with Product Development team members (including design and RAM engineers) to ensure DoD & commercial logistics expectations are designed into new products
- Adapt LPD for company-wide access as internal product catalogs
- Support logistics field data collection, modeling, and analysis as necessary
- Produce high quality, accurate, complete, and timely logistics products that meet customer expectations
- Plan and manage associated work to achieve financial budgets
- Additional responsibilties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline with 2 or more years of logistics engineering experience in the DoD sector; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Strong understanding of and experience with GEIA-STD-0007 or MIL-STD-1388, MIL-HDBK-470, and other common logistics-related specifications; MIL-HDBK-217F a plus
- Experience using relational databases for LPD, such as PowerLOGJ, EAGLE, or SLICwave
- Ability to collect and synthesize data from a variety of engineering sources including specifications, schematics, parts lists, interviews, and hands-on product use
- Proven ability to write clear, concise, and structured technical documents
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, flexibly shift between projects and meet strict deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and MS Word; experience using MS Project and MS Access is a plus
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Must possess strong organizational, project management, and communications skills
- Familiarity with DoD Radar or Electronic Warfare products, Joint Urgent Operational Need (JUON) and Program of Record (POR) programs, users, and customers is strongly preferred
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.