SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated entry level radio frequency (RF) engineer with an interest in analog/RF engineering to support the research and development of complex radar, electronic warfare, and communications systems.
- Support the design, development, assembly, test and integration of advanced radar and communication systems
- Work within a cross functional team environment to include software, radar systems, digital, RF, mechanical, and communications systems engineers
- Perform requirements analysis, architecture trades, specification development, simulation and modeling, schematic capture, and hardware assembly, integration and testing
- Work with RF/microwave engineers for component selection, design, and characterization of transmitters, receivers, exciters, antennas and RF feed networks on the bench and in an anechoic chamber
- Bachelor's or master's degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering graduating in May 2020
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Working knowledge of fundamental circuits and electrical schematics
- Enthusiasm for working with and building analog/RF hardware
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A naturally inquisitive nature for how things work
- Hands on experience with tools, test equipment, and circuit prototyping would be beneficial
- Coursework in electromagnetics, antennas and microwave design, or DC power systems would be helpful
- Experience with engineering design software is a plus (Sonnet, HFSS, ADS)
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.