SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a human resources (HR) generalist whose primary responsibility is to serve as a partner for two business areas within the company. Responsibilities for the position will include implementing and integrating HR initiatives, programs and processes to support business objectives. This encompasses talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, organizational development, and compensation and benefits.
- Partner with HR leadership/functional HR in support of initiatives and best practices in talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, compensation, and benefits that encourage employee retention and positive morale
- Conduct non-technical interviews in support of business area for team and company cultural fit
- Company policy review, interpretation and support for your customer
- Support management and employees by providing training, coaching and feedback
- Administrative duties to maintain HRIS database and organizational structure
- Provide guidance and support to customer on HR tools and systems
- Utilize HR tools to analyze and report on information to support decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related discipline and two or more years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills and desire to use HR tools for reporting and business decision making
- Technical HR generalist knowledge including knowledge of employment laws (i.e., EEO, FMLA, FLSA and ADA)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, across a wide audience including presenting to large and small groups
- Strong attention to detail
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.