SRCTec, LLC is currently seeking a hard-working individual to assume a position as a manufacturing test engineer. Individuals who are capable of sharing knowledge efficiently with large groups and work to continuously improve their technical skills will be best suited for this position.
Test engineers typical day might include:
- Solving problems to improve test operations in manufacturing
- Maintaining test stations
- Determining root cause of test failures
- Coaching and mentoring technicians
- Realizing test improvements through implementation and validation of test hardware/software changes
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or related field with three (3+) years experience
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- A data driven decision-making mindset
Preferred background in at least one of the following
- Experience with printed circuit card assemblies (PCAs)
- Understanding of test engineering principles
- LabVIEW experience, possible certified
- TestStand experience, possible certified
- Database/SQL experience, possible certified
- Structured problem-solving skills (Shainin, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Experience with RF measurements
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.