SRC, Inc. is currently seeking motivated computer engineers graduating in May 2020 to design, develop and test innovative solutions to challenging problems of national significance. We use the latest technologies to develop advanced systems for radar surveillance, electronic warfare, unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), and much more.
- Designing firmware for field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)
- Programming microcontrollers in C/C++
- Developing device drivers
- Using scripting languages such as Python to automate tasks
- Analyzing collected data in software tools such as MATLAB
- Participating in team-based environments for large systems
- Performing integration and testing of new designs
- Providing engineering support for production programs
Security Clearance Requirements Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Working toward a bachelor's or master's degree in computer engineering or electrical engineering
- Must be a May 2020 graduate
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Experience or lab-based course work with FPGAs and/or microcontrollers is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills in daily activities
- Previous internship experience preferred
- 10 percent travel may be required
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.