SRC, Inc. is currently seeking systems/electrical engineering co-ops for spring 2020 to support the research and development of radar, communications and electronic warfare technologies within our defense and intelligence customer segments. We are looking for individuals to support the design, development, and test of advanced radar and communication systems.
- Analysis and modeling of the system design and system performance
- Systems integration of hardware components
- Verification and validation of system functionality and performance
- Two years of college with a degree focused in electrical or computer engineering
- A minimum grade point average of 3.3
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
Security Clearance Requirements Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Coursework and/or experience with signal processing, electromagnetics, digital design or radio frequency design
- Experience with MATLAB and/or Python
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.