SRC, Inc. is currently seeking software engineers graduating May 2020 to develop and test leading-edge radar and communications technology. From control GUIs, high performance graphic displays, and mapping tools, to real-time software, low-level programming for embedded processors, driver development, and customization/optimization of operating systems, we offer a wide range of software development opportunities on fielded and prototype systems. We are looking for engineers to be immediately integrated into design teams to solve difficult technical problems.
• Design, develop and maintain mission-critical software in support of national defense, environmental protection, and intelligence-gathering products and systems
• Participate in laboratory and field integration testing to validate software
• Document and communicate proposed software solutions with integrated, cross-functional engineering teams
• Stay up to date on state-of-the-art programming techniques and software technologies
• Participate in software design and code reviews to ensure delivery of quality products and enhance skill sets
• Create modeling and simulation tools for hardware products and systems
• Contribute to investments and research that fuel innovation and technological advancements
• Working towards a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering, with a May 2020 graduation date
• Minimum grade point average of 3.0
• Experience with Java, HTML/CSS/JavasScript, or C/C++ as well as object-oriented design
• Knowledge of C#/Python/MySQL/Database and Matlab a plus
• Software internship experience a plus
• Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.