SRCTec, LLC is seeking an International Shipping Administrator to assist with the day to day imports and exports for SRC and its subsidiaries.
- Assist with documentation preparation for international shipments. To include but not limited to BOL’s, commercial invoices, shipper’s letter of instruction, Carnet applications, Shippers Export Declarations, packing slips and other items as required based on individual shipment needs
- Process all paperwork accurately, efficiently and carry out all shipping transactions in a timely manner
- Assist with creation and compliance of certificate of origin/manufacturers affidavit documents
- Coordinate shipments with the company’s approved freight forwarders and carriers
- Work with internal customers to provide freight quotes and international support
- Some domestic coordination tasks as assigned
- Research import document requirements for other countries outside of the US
- Ship items in cost point as required for international sales orders
- All other administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, three (3+) years related experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Understanding of the Foreign Trade Regulations.
- Understanding of the Export Administration Regulations (including 600 series)
- Basic understand of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ITAR
- Ability to understand and interpret INCOTERMS 2010
- Experience with the ACE portal and AES filings
- Ability to prioritize and reorganize workload accordingly to meet deadlines and last minute shipments
- Proficiency in MS office
- Exhibit strong communication and organizational skills
- Exhibit strong computer skills
- Ability to classify commodities using the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) and Schedule B numbers.
- Experience with FedEx/UPS shipping software
- Deltek Cost Point
- Hazardous Material (DOT & IATA)
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and drug screen.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.