SRC, Inc. is currently seeking summer 2020 software engineering interns to design, develop and test leading-edge radar, communications technology, and more! From control graphical user interfaces (GUIs), high performance graphic displays, and mapping tools, to real-time software, low-level programming for embedded processors, driver development, and customization/optimization of operating systems, we offer a wide range of software development opportunities on fielded and prototype systems. We are looking for engineers to be immediately integrated into design teams to solve difficult technical problems.
- Design, develop and maintain mission-critical software in support of national defense, environmental protection, and intelligence gathering products and systems
- Participate in laboratory and field integration testing to validate software
- Document and communicate proposed software solutions with integrated, cross-functional engineering teams
- Stay up-to-date on state-of-the-art programming techniques and software technologies
- Participate in software design and code reviews to ensure delivery of quality products and enhance skillsets
- Create modeling and simulation tools for hardware products and systems
- Contribute to research and development that fuels innovation and technological advancements
Security Clearance Requirements
- Completion of two years of college and current enrollment in an academic program focused in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering
- A minimum grade point average of 3.3. Most recent transcripts are required with application (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in real-time software development, digital communications, radar data processing, radar control (GUI), or high-performance graphic displays
- Participation in system integration and field testing activities is a plus
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.