SRC, Inc. is seeking a junior configuration manager to join our team in Adelphi, MD. Position will be responsible for implementing configuration management discipline of hardware assets for the entire life cycle of acquisition from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to reutilization or disposition at a government location.
- Implement procedures for tracking and managing assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles. This includes, but is not limited to, preparing order requests, handling/storage, inventory, tagging/identifying, assigning, relocation, reutilization and disposition of assets.
- Ensure accurate inventories and accountability of IT owned or supported hardware assets and compliance with requirements.
- Conduct an annual inventory of all hardware systems.
- Provide reports on IT asset inventory to include monthly reporting of a summary of hardware procured, utilized, and available.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 or more years of related experience or an Associate of Science and 6 or more years of related professional experience required
- Demonstrated expertise with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within IT, asset management, and logistics
- Security+ CE certification required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Army Gold Master
An active Secret security clearance and current investigation are required.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.