SRC, Inc. is currently seeking junior-, mid-, and senior-level help desk technicians. Help desk technicians are at their respective on-site locations between the hours of 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, and all technicians on-site during the core hours 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday, except for Federal Holidays and inclement weather and site closures.
- Ensure all calls, emails, or walk-in issues received during duty hours are responded back to the user via phone call, email, or issue ticket within Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Provide hardware and software support for each computer, printer and workstation utilizing both wired and wireless networks so that each device is fully functional to include all of the automated tools; and software and hardware configurations (iPhone/Blackberry wireless; Windows 7 - 10; Microsoft Office Professional 2007 and 20013; virus protection tools; PC based hardware; as well as printers and peripherals).
- Installation of all new computers and the relocation of computers within locations as provided. Install all computer hardware and software to ensure user is fully functional and operational without errors, and preserving user’s data to be transferred to the new PC.
- Update and maintain the current approved Microsoft Windows OS images and provide feedback, software, and configuration changes to the image team.
- Diagnose and repair hardware and software related issues for computers, local printers, network printers and scanners across unclassified and classified environments.
- Ability to work cooperatively and independently to research and document issues and solutions.
- Ability to verbally or in writing communicate technical issues and solutions effectively to end users and enterprise teams.
- Provide elevated quality service and support for the mission critical systems and VIP end users.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple enterprise teams to provide complete support to the end user.
- Perform technical functions such as system analysis, user and server account creation and accounts management.
- Demonstrate leadership skills by taking on special projects.
- Specialized subject matter expertise in one or more areas of the service desk operations.
- Ability to provide guidance or teach intermediate specialists.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervisor outsight.
- Coordinating and operating S/VTC meetings and equipment.
- 1 to 10 years of related experience
- Computing Environment (CE) certification within 6 months (i.e.) Microsoft IT Certified Professional
- CompTIA CE certification:A+ or Security +
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Subject matter expertise experience
- Experience with Citrix, Dameware, Active Directory, Windows 7 & 10, Microsoft Office, iPhone, and remote desktop is preferred.
- Windows 10 certification.
- CompTIA Security+ CE certification.
- Experience using Solarwinds Web Helpdesk.
- Experience in a high volume call center.
- Experience working in Department of Defense (DoD) environment
- Experience supporting SIPR and VTC
Security Clearance Requirement
An active Secret security clearance and current investigation are required.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.