SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated, principal radio frequency (RF) engineer to join a team of engineers in the design of a variety of radar, electronic warfare and communications systems for both airborne and ground based applications. The successful candidate will provide high level technical direction, oversight and leadership to a broad array of programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Provide technical leadership and serve as the primary focus for RF related work on a variety of radar development programs
- Lead trade studies, perform requirements analysis and develop hardware architectures to meet system requirements
- Interface with other design disciplines (mechanical, digital, systems, manufacturing engineering) to resolve design and production problems
- Create technical proposals and white papers
- Prepare and present technical briefings to customers and senior management
- Bachelor of science in electrical engineering or related field, master’s degree preferred
- 10 or more years of related experience
- Prior defense industry experience
- Strong RF design and analysis skills and familiarity with simulation tools such as ADS, HFSS, Sonnet and NEC
- Familiar with high level assemblies such as receivers, exciters, transmitters, phased array antennas and radar system design up to 26 GHz
- Ability to coordinate the activities of a team of engineers and technicians
- Relevant published articles or conference presentations
- Willing to travel up to 25 percent
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.