SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a systems integration and test engineer to support a DoD program from system specification and design through development, as well as ground and flight test activities. The selected candidate may work out of Dayton, OH, Tuson, AZ, Waco, TX, or Greenville, TX in this position.
- Support technical evaluation of systems
- Define test requirements for ground and flight test activities
- Select the appropriate test ranges for DT and OT activities
- Coordinate the efforts of government and contractor test support personnel
- Estimate test range and test support personnel costs
- Plan and execute various test activities
- Provide technical and data collection guidance during test planning and test execution
- Support customer technical meetings
- Serve as a subject matter expert in your field and have the flexibility to assist weapon system operators
- Support program office with acquisition program scheduling, test and evaluation schedules, and determine training issues
- Operational experience with electronic attack systems or experience supporting EW/EA platforms in DT or OT environments
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (EE, ME, CS, Physics)
- Experience and proficiency in one or more applicable areas, e.g., SIGINT, ELINT,
- RF and antenna design, signal processing, mission planning systems, special signals, etc.
- Must have at least five years of DoD flight test and evaluation experience, 10 years is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, team building and communication/presentation skills
- At least 10+ years of DoD system acquisition and test and evaluation experience
- 10 years test and integration at national test ranges with emphasis on communication and radar systems
- Three to five years of Compass Call operational or test background
- An understanding of antenna parameters and performance
- Experience with computer software configuration management and HMI systems is desired
- At least five to 10 years experience in leading integrated product teams composed of government and support contractor personnel
- Must be able to create test budgets that include range costs, personnel travel, unique support equipment, and support contractor estimates to assist the system program office in creating overall program budgets
Security Clearance Requirements
An active Top Secret security clearance and current investigation are required.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.