SRC, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced radar engineer in the Dayton, Ohio area to support client programs.
- Advise the program lead engineer on electromagnetic and radio frequency (RF) engineering technology
- Review contractor plans and designs for technical adequacy and implementation of best engineering practices
- Contribute to and review test plans, reports and supporting data
- Represent the program lead engineer in technical forums where formal government direction is not required
- Provide report of events and action items from technical forums for lead engineer and program manager action/disposition
- Coordinate technical reviews and attendee lists including external subject-matter experts as appropriate
- Draft or review specification documents for Compass Call mission systems
- Develop technical reports and presentations for government and contractor forums
- Provide expert support to technical, program and budgetary processes
- Augment test teams for laboratory, ground and open air flight test events
- A bachelor's degree or higher in electrical engineering from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university; master's degree preferred
- An advanced technical degree with a program of study strongly related to electronic warfare (EW)
- Minimum of seven years of specialized experience with wireless communication systems and other technologies related to electronic warfare, information warfare, radar, or RF communication systems and other fields applicable to the above duties
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with at least two unique DoD airborne weapon systems
- More than five years cumulative experience working in classified environments
- Experience in design and analysis of EW, radar or communications antenna systems
- Experience in test and evaluation of EW, radar or communications systems
- Knowledge of the DoD and intelligence community signals intelligence enterprise
Security Clearance Requirements
An active Top Secret security clearance and current investigation are required.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.