Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to customers
- Strengthen clients’ brands by responding to customer inquiries, processing requests, resolving complaints, and always striving to surpass expectations
- Update customer database systems with owner record changes, diary note entries, and workflow case to completion
- Escalate customer or dealer issues to manager as appropriate
- Ensure quality of service on all phone calls
- Ability to multi-task with phone and computer
- Adhere to company policies and responsibly manage time & attendance
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred or some college course work completed
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or related role
- Solid verbal communication skills with a professional telephone etiquette
- Basic math, reading, writing, organizational skills, and problem solving capabilities
- Type 40+ WPM, meet required data entry and customer service experience assessments
- Meet background verification requirements
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.