Are you looking to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally- conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow/develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment, and partnership. Be our newest team member!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer urgent and non-urgent phone calls using computer-telephony integration
- Provide information, document interactions, or schedule appointments using predefined scripts and templates
- Deliver message content back to clients
- Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Ability to speak clearly and project good voice tone
- Ability to accurately document and present information during phone interactions
- Ability to multitask while on the phone
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.