Provide administrative support for location. Duties vary from accounting, payroll, customer service, and general office work. Also acts as a backup to Billing Administrators and Customer Service Reps.
Key Job Activities: Office Administration
• Branch Email
• Closing Confirmations
• Coordinating shipping of packages (Fedex parts, supplies, RFP's, etc.)
• Re-schedule of missed service
• Ordering supplies
• Open and review mail.
• Vendor Management (setup, communication, local visits)
• Equipment lists PROCESSING deliveries
• Time and Attendance. Enters and audits weekly final payroll reports for departmental approval
• Exception based billing Accounts (Half-Bag)
• Reviews vendor invoices ensuring accuracy and completes all AP related functions. Ensures proper coding to correct location and GL account with department managers approval; batches & submits to Corporate A/P
Education and Experience required
Education equivalent to graduation from High school, or GED equivalent; some college preferred.
Two or more years of administrative experience, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of computer soft-ware programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple issues in an effort to resolve related to the upkeep and maintenance of the position.