Stericycle is looking to add a Summer Intern for our Internal Communications and Change Management teams based in Chicago, IL. Here's some of the exciting projects that this Intern will participate in:
- Assist with development of Monarch communication content (newsletter articles, communications news site content)
- Support video review and editing
- Assist with Monarch change management activities
- Assist with communications site content
- Steripoint data clean up
Over the course of the summer, our Intern will achieve or make progress towards these objectives:
- Strengthen communication and business acumen skills by participating in a large, global business transformation project.
- Understand and be able to apply strategy and approach to internal communications and the impact on team member engagement.
- Understand and apply the role of organizational change management in business and organizational change activities
- Strengthen project management skills
As a Steri-Intern, you can expect:
- Meaningful work in both team and individual projects
- Networking opportunities with professionals in your field
- Interaction with Stericycle leadership
- Exposure to Management Trainee program
- Great Steri-Swag, luncheons, and outings!
Previous Steri-Intern testimonials:
It is a fantastic program that allows for both personal and professional growth in a way that most colleges don't provide.
Stericycle does not have a normal internship program - from the first day, I was fully immersed in the marketing team and they treated me like a full-time team member. I didn't think it was possible to learn so much in just 10 weeks, but that really is a testament to the people at Stericycle. Everyone I met, whether on the marketing team or not, bent over backwards not only to help me with my assigned projects, but to really take an interest in my professional and personal development.
I believe Stericycle has provided me with skills needed to make decisions and interact with others. Prior to working at Stericycle, I viewed internships as making copies, using staplers all day, and avoiding mistakes, but at Stericycle, I have learned, grown, and developed a clear understanding of what a real internship should be.
I was extremely lucky and fortunate to have the opportunity to have an internship with Stericycle this past summer. I learned so much and gained so much exposure to my field that I ever could have imagined.
As a Stericycle intern, I was awarded several opportunities that most regular employees never get. I was able to make connections with some of the leaders of the company and greatly impact the bottom line of my specific area of work.
After completing this internship, I feel as though I now have real feasible professional results that I can share with future recruiters and have a leg up on many other students who have not been able to gain such an experience. The experiences that Stericycle has provided to me will leave a lasting impact on my professional development moving forward.
Must be enrolled in undergraduate program with 2-3 years of college completed.
Preferred area of study/coursework in one or more of the following: Strategic Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Organizational Change