At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, synergy, commitment, and partnership. We are committed to an environment where people can grow and develop and where innovative ideas and new approaches are valued.
This is a full-time position. While the work location varies upon coverage needs, it is a first shift, early morning position that may require overnight travel.
Under management direction, travels between customer healthcare facilities providing on-site proactive collection and exchange of waste containers for various Stericycle programs, including but not limited to: Sharps Management Service, Pharmaceutical Waste, Hazardous Waste, and Document Management. This service is provided at regularly scheduled intervals for assigned facilities. The Lead is in charge for a shift, providing guidance, training and coaching to other Technicians. Is primary on-site contact for the customer. Schedule and location varies based on coverage needed.
We offer medical insurance within 60 days of hire, vision coverage, dental insurance, 401(k) Plan and Trust, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Your Protection, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Healthcare Flexible Spending Account, PTO/paid vacation time, paid holidays, personal days, sick days and paid funeral leave.
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school, or GED.
- Demonstrating strong communication skills and tact in providing superior service in a variety of settings and situations.
- Two or more years of industry related experience as a service specialist or driver, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess reliable transportation to travel between customer facilities.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with little supervision
Demonstrates knowledge of computer software applications including spreadsheets and work processing.
- May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.