Would you like to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally-conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow and develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment and partnership. Be our newest team member!We are currently seeking a Transporation Helper who will be responsible for moving trucks, trailers, and roll offs to and from the loading docks, loading and unloading containers, while ensuring decontamination and security of vehicles and containers. This is a full-time position, and the work schedule will be 2nd shift, 4pm-12:30am, Monday-Friday. All qualified applicants with a Class A license will be considered.
- Move all vehicles to and from the loading and unloading areas.
- Unload waste from incoming vehicles.
- Separate non-autoclavable waste to be incinerated.
- Stage waste on the roll-off conveyor system.
- Remove all waste and decontaminate waste containers and cargo areas.
- Load vehicles with correct number of clean and empty container, boxes, and liners for next day’s service.
- Ensure housekeeping issues are addressed immediately, e.g., spills cleaned up, floor is dry, debris not on floor, etc.
- Assist in other areas of the plant operation as directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- One year related experience or training or combination of experience and training, demonstrating strong communication skills and tact.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Demonstrates knowledge of DOT Regulations and OSHA Regulations.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate a powered industrial truck, e.g., forklift.
- May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.