We care currently looking for a CRM Director for our Indianapolis, IN location. This team member will manage the broader Salesforce.com team, Salesforce.com architecture/integration, and Salesforce.com Organization across multiple business units and locations throughout the planning and implementation of releases, including scheduling WOs and Projects. Responsible for the management of the Salesforce.com team workload, resource management and performance management.
1) Manages, trains, and develops staff from multiple business units and locations.
2) Communicates performance standards and objectives as well as conduct performance reviews including salary adjustments.
3) Monitors team and individual performances to ensure optimum resource utilization and productivity.
4) Administers all Company policies and procedures, communicates to staff, interprets, as necessary , and ensures compliance and safety.
5) Communicates issues and challenges to direct manager in a timely manner to facilitate resolution.
6) Responsible for the integration architecture of multiple business units, mitigation /contingency planning, implementation across business units / site locations, and on-going process improvement to ensure optimal utilization, adoption, and reporting visibility to meet the needs of senior management, and the broader organization.
7) Develops multiple master project plans and vision, ensures SFDC staff manages multiple, complex project plans, timelines, budgets, and internal/external resources successfully in a collaborative fast-paced environment (Project Planning, MOU Collaboration/Development, UAT, and Implementation).
8) Manages team to perform design and estimating tasks for upcoming WO and Project requests.
9) Develops and manages Salesforce processes for ongoing campaigns and initiatives (which will entail day-to-day execution)
10) Manages Salesforce system capabilities in support of ComSol/Expert Solutions business needs. Identifies new features for the application and makes recommendations to streamline/improve processes.
11) Supports the coordination and planning of researching, installing, configuring, optimizing, testing & deploying application software.
12) Evaluates and recommends new software and hardware for operational effectiveness. Evaluates software and vendor credentials for major application replacement initiatives.
13) Develops and implement end user training to ensure optimal utilization and standardized processes throughout the organization.
14) Work with the Enterprise Application developer team when necessary to help support the life cycle of planning Salesforce upgrades and troubleshooting Salesforce system problems and the development of Salesforce solutions and or integrations.
Bachelor’s degree, with emphasis in Business and/or Computer Science, or the equivalent in related work experience along with five or more years of experience in the development, or hands-on management of development.
Ten or more years of experience with Software as a Service: Salesforce.com: Service Cloud and Sales Cloud, Force.com, APEX, SFDC Data Loader, Workflows, Triggers, advanced customization, environment management, Informatica. Proven, successful experience in Salesforce.com implementations and integrations across multiple SFDC instances/business units/locations.(to include multiple bolt-on applications).
Salesforce.com certifications: Administrator, Application Builder, Sales and/or Service cloud consultant. Advanced Administrator and 401 Developer desired.
Demonstrated proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) is required.
Demonstrated expert knowledge of MS SQL or compatible database is required.