The Senior Treasury Analyst reports directly to the Treasurer and is responsible for Global Debt Management Stock Reporting and Global Treasury reporting as well as analytics. The Senior analyst is also responsible for creating and maintaining internal controls, preparing senior level management reporting as well as for research and analysis and for various other projects related to Treasury
Key Position Activities:
1) Oversee daily global cash management and cash reporting.
2) Manage documentation for opening and closing bank accounts and serves as the bank system administrator.
3) Manage an approx.$3 Billion debt portfolio which includes making daily/weekly/monthly debt decisions for borrowings and repayment.
4) Manage Quarterly Stock Analysis and Reporting
5) Analyze banks analysis statements and look for ways to reduce fees.
6) Manage approvals for daily wires and transfers for US and foreign entities and backup for US and foreign entities
7) Responsible for Monthly/Quarterly Debt Analysis, Reporting and Management for US and Foreign Subsidiaries.
8) Work with Finance Directors to help maintain/update bank accounts and signatory data for all US and Foreign entities.
9) Provides Financial Planning and Analysis related to Treasury activities.
10) Prepare and present and oversee reporting for senior management
11) Create, Review and Maintain Internal Controls and provide support for all of Treasury Audit
Education equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or the equivalent in related work experience.
Four or more years of related experience, demonstrating strong knowledge of finance and treasury applications and related processes.
Demonstrates good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Spanish language skill is preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.