This position will support projects that drive more efficient and effective reporting while supporting the day-to-day and monthly reporting and analysis requests for Sales, Marketing and Customer Service departments. Eventually can lead smaller projects, acting as a Project Manager in these specific circumstances.
Some responsibilities include:
- Partner with senior management to define business requirements, work flow and business process to address high return opportunities that require creation of monthly and weekly reports to measure results. Document all processes and procedures using standardized templates.
- Help in the maintenance and support for online tools like websites, IVR and other systems that require multiple interfaces with other systems or interact with the customers on an automated fashion.
- Help scope and manage efforts to gain processes’ efficiency and effectiveness, including creation of deliverables, project work plan and communication. Train company employees on reporting tools and existing reports.
- Education or work experience equivalent to Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering.
- One to two years' experience with work-flow modeling and analysis as well as project requirements gathering; basic concepts of web design and systems integration are
- Demonstrates good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Visio software.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.