Would you like to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally-conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow and develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our full-time team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment and partnership. Be our newest team member!
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Worker to unload containers from transport vehicles, moving them from one vehicle to another.
This is a full-time, 2nd shift position, and the work schedule is Monday-Friday, 4:30pm-1am.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloads containers from transport vehicles, transferring those containers to another vehicle.
- Reloads clean supplies onto transport vehicles.
- Works toward achieving maximum efficiencies in an established work environment while maintaining safety and compliance with all applicable rules and regulations.
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school, demonstrating the ability to understand and follow established safety measures.
- Three or more months of plant/warehouse experience required, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate equipment (trucks/forklifts) and technical ability to operate a hand cart/2 wheel dolly.
- Demonstrates good penmanship.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrates knowledge of computer software applications, including Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
- Demonstrates the ability to observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.