The Office Administrator provides a variety of administrative responsibilities in support of the facility. Work assignments may be complex in nature, where judgment, tact, creativity, and initiative are required in resolving problems. Duties will vary from detailed project management, and report consolidation and distribution, to meeting coordination and scheduling.
Key Job Activities:
1) Maintain office efficiency:
• Maintain and update office policies.
• Maintain inventory of office and postal supplies including manifests, labels, stickers, etc…
• Provide assistance to visitors by directing them to the appropriate personnel, exercise discretion and interpretive judgment with outside visitors.
• Coordinate and assist in planning off-site company meetings.
• Plan and manage office assignments, layout and equipment procurement – maintaining warranties and leases
• Sort and distribute daily mail and office voice mail
• Manage off-site document storage (Iron Mountain)
2) Manage “Fun Squad” committee that hosts 2-3 monthly events for the office.
• 2-3 Monthly Events
• Special Awards
3) Manage daily accounting functions.
• Scan Incoming Vendors Bills
• Code Vendor Bills for processing
• Code and receive overhead bills, obtain approval, enter in Steriworks, send to AP
• Apply payments
• Reconcile Payments for WISE
4) Develops and coordinates Human Resource projects relating to the talent Acquisition function and other related HR Compliance projects.
• On-Board new employees, explain company policies, procedures
• Make travel, hotel and transportation arrangements for new hire training.
• Enter and upload all I-9 Paperwork into Red Carpet
• Partners with corporate management to communicate HR policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
• Determines and recommends employee relation practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Work with HR on employee complaints or concerns.
• Assist HR Director with events and training sessions
5) Manage Case Studies
• Enter field operation cases into Salesforce
• Work with managers/supervisors on issues and implement 3x5 system
• Maintain cases until cases are closed.
6) Performs other duties required or requested, including but not limited to:
• Assist upper management with administrative assistance.
• Maintain Phones system information and pull call reports.
Education and Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
- Education equivalent to graduation from High School or GED equivalent, with a concentration in mathematics, or other related courses.
- Five or more years of office administrative experience, including 2 or more years in an Accounting, Accounts Payable, or Billing environment, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of computer software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, advanced PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with web-based applications preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain confidentiality, work well independently, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and anticipate needs.
- Demonstrates vision, leadership, and general business knowledge in development of a team environment to accomplish the tasks and activities required to meet both internal and external client requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to review and proofread work for accuracy and completes specific aspects of assignments, as directed. Concentrates on tasks at hand, even in distracting work environments.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage own time activities, and resources. Identify specific activities required to accomplish objectives, rank them in order of im-portance, and coordinate and take action to achieve desired results. Prioritize multiple activities and projects.
- Deals openly and honestly with people in all levels of organization while building credibility and maintaining trust.
- Demonstrates the ability to function independently; resolve problems without direction.
- Demonstrates the ability to generate new ideas; recognize the need for and develop new approaches to problem resolution.
- Demonstrates the ability to make sound decisions after considering all facts, potential risks, employee needs, and alternative solutions when dealing with all types of issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify problems as they occur; follow rules, guidelines, and procedures; apply past experience and processes to current assignments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.