Responsible for deploying consistent customer service processes and effective training for all levels of Environmental Solutions Customer Experience departments. This position has direct responsibility for managing the process of delivering training. Determines measurable criteria for training effectiveness and modifies delivery approaches to increase employee performance. Partners and works with Customer Service Training Manager responsible for developing training and process content. Location in the United States is flexible. 10% Travel.
- Plans, organizes, and directs team member training sessions using in-person classroom sessions, web-based delivery, and team huddle meetings. Demonstrates business knowledge of core Environmental Solutions business. Ensures effective use of a variety of visual aids and training techniques to enhance delivery and reinforce training content. Training sessions may be related to new-hires, existing employee refresh training, new work processes, new system enhancements or new systems. Delivers training content (as an instructor), if needed.
- Manages and directs Customer Experience training specialists for Environmental Solutions.
- Analyzes training needs of Environmental Solutions customer experience teams to identify training gaps.
- Collaborates with department directors and managers to analyze and evaluate the competencies of department staff and assesses gaps in critical knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Recommends and implements corrective and preventive measures to improve customer experience and meet quality key performance indicators. Works with management to drive new procedures and systems. Learns new systems, procedures, or products in order to effectively facilitate training sessions.
- Responsible for gathering and reporting training evaluation metrics that measure and document the effectiveness of training. Gathers both quantitative and qualitative data. Reports findings to leadership by creating and delivering reports summarizing data and identifying training gaps and individuals requiring further training interventions.
- Ensures training materials (leader/participant guides, job aids, and procedures) effectively meet the needs of the end-users. Partners and works with Customer Service Training Manager to improve training and process content.
- Researches and recommends best practices related to training delivery and learning technologies. Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrates effective approaches for facilitating learning as well as business processes and technologies.
- Five or more years work experience. Demonstrates thorough knowledge of either Stericycle or Shred-it products, policies, and procedures.
- Five or more years of relevant business or project management experience required demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Prefer skills in training needs analysis, program and curriculum development, training delivery and training evaluation methods. Develops skills on an ongoing basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.