Is it important that you work for a reputable and environmentally-conscious company? Are you driven by making a positive impact in a dynamic and flexible environment? Do you get excited about the opportunity to drive process improvements? If so, Stericycle is just what you’re looking for! Apply now to start the conversation and become our Newest Team Member!
Our Team members receive the following incentives:
- A competitive salary
- Great work-life balance
- A fun working environment that challenges to you be the best you can be!
- Competitive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) with an employer funded match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Education Assistance
- Employee stock purchase discount program
The Account Manager on the recall team will be responsible for new / strategic assigned accounts and their overall growth, retention, and strategic planning. Responsibilities include demonstrating Stericycle’s Expert Solution’s value to clients and appropriately positioning Recall services as viable solutions to assist clients in meeting their objectives. The Account Manager will assume ownership of the client and be responsible for issue resolution, client satisfaction and retention. This role will be responsible for keeping supervisor and Expert senior management abreast of activity and issues with assigned clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and other duties may be assigned
- Conduct business reviews annually with top identified quarterly updates, where appropriate.
- Project management oversight including campaigns, initiatives, reporting, and issue resolution. Provide activity reports documenting results of defined activities and successes. Provide interpretation of trending reports, as appropriate.
- Create and maintain accurate strategic account plans for top identified clients to review with management, senior leadership, and sales, where appropriate.
- Accountable for maintaining or increasing client satisfaction levels.
- Partner with top identified clients through a strategic and consultative approach to understand business needs, issues, and priorities. Review complex client requirements on ongoing basis and provide specific solution recommendations.
- Coordinate the daily communication and logistical activities for each assigned account across IT, product warehouse, call center and finance as needed. Gathers information from other Stericycle departments to research and troubleshoot issues and document information for the client. Efficiently and competently handles problems, when things go off plan due to (change in scope, change requirements, missed deadlines, etc.) and makes modifications to the plan with the input and assistance of key stakeholders.
- Provide soft-sales (up-selling opportunities) or articulate these opportunities through the appropriate Sales channels.
- Ownership of primary relationship. Build rapport starting with onboarding meetings and continuing through life cycle of the relationship. Strengthen bond through self-education of client by developing and maintaining thorough understanding of clients’ business including their products, services, website(s), competition, etc. as preparation for role as consultant. Manage and expand Web of Influence.
- Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives, whether individual or team. Maintain utilization of existing products and services; and revenue. Identify and build new revenue streams by proactively engaging clients in up-sell activities. Qualify lead for new products before passing off to appropriate team (i.e. contracts, sales).
- Work collaboratively with Client Services team members and Sales team members to gain best penetration into account and to build and grow relationships and identify new opportunities.
- Delegate issue resolution to appropriate team(s), track and communicate internally and externally. Troubleshoot client issues related to call handling, report availability, service levels, data issues, and strategic partners. Coordinate involvement of other team members including, operations, management, IT, contracting in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Facilitate contract renewals for assigned accounts and/or engage internal contracting team as necessary.
- Affectively articulate Experts value proposition.
- Possess intimate knowledge of Recall products, processes, goals, and values.
- Mentor and assist new hires, including CSS and SRs to enhance skill levels and develop the client services team.
- Manage and track all relevant communications with assigned clients within the SalesForce tool.
- Effectively share client best practices.
Expectations for Behavior and Execution
- Understand and consistently communicate the vision.
- Embrace Expert Solution’s unique culture and participate.
- Build positive relationships with peers.
- Set reasonable deadlines for work. Meet those deadlines or communicate effectively in advance of due dates to negotiate new dates.
- Help C&RS continuously deliver “value” as a premium recall provider.
- Maintain all confidences required of leaders
- Excels at the development and maintenance of strong client relationships.
- Attention to detail, instinctive, persistent, focused, well organized.
- Possess superior communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong relationship building and matrix management, strong team work.
- Ability to operate at the highest levels within the client.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Must be able to work Weekends and Evenings, when necessary.
• Demonstrated strategic and analytical skills, as well as solid business acumen.
• Ability and experience in coordinating across multiple internal resources in support of client solutions. • Travel is minimal but may vary in frequency and duration.
• Experience in and ability to present business solutions and sales strategies in the healthcare and/or commercial industry.
• Call center/contact center management experience a plus.
• Strong project management, time management and organizational skills.
• Proficient computer skills with Windows operating systems.
• Ability to handle complex accounts and develop strategic plans.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.