Under general supervision, provides support to sales and manages Clients waste disposal needs and requests. Prepares paperwork for waste shipments, including but not limited to: manifests, labels, and land disposal restriction forms. Possesses an extensive knowledge of applicable EPA and DOT regulations as they pertain to responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Actively manage multiple client accounts including communications and logistical activities as it relates to the specific client related service. Ensure a high level of satisfaction to assigned clients. Assists in managing all aspects of client projects in 4D/WISE Database:
- Client Record completeness and currency.
- Proposal preparation
- Order preparation
- Coordinates scheduling of all aspects of Client project; transportation, disposition facility appointments
- Reviews regularly order status for report needs
- Vendor selection and PO creation for services
- Logistical scheduling with all aspects of order
- Gathers all associated paperwork and drops according to protocol
- Confirms project pricing and prepares order for invoicing Assist in the preparation of Client profiles; gathers all associated MSDS’, product inserts, analytical results, or other approved identifier- submits to CHMM for final review and approval prior to submission to generator:
- Ensures all associated documents are attached to Client record- as required in SOP
- Maintains vigilance with profile approval status for responsible client base Provides Clients with shipping and tracking reports Assists in coordination of Clients needs and requests:
- Oversees Clients activity on a day-to-day basis
- Disseminates information to team members through task and sub-tasks assignments based on requirements.
- Coordinate communication between internal teams
- Evaluates deliverables prepared by the team ensure the work meets internal and governing agency requirements and maintains a high level of quality.
- Monitor and provides reports on the progress of a Client to all appropriate team members. Assists in managing assigned Clients and provides assistance to other team members when required or requested:
- Articulates process rationale as it directly relates to accomplishing identified goals
- Obtain, discuss and follow-through on feedback from Client(s)
- Offer, explain and provide clients available reporting options
- Investigate and answer clients’ questions
- Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of service delivered
- May provide soft-sales (up-selling opportunities) or articulate these opportunities through the appropriate Sales channels) Has working knowledge of PWE Database.
- Gathers all required information in order to asses NDC waste Code data
- Can enter a job for a Client when PWE team unavailable
Education equivalent to College Degree chemistry, biology, or related sciences, along with one or more years account management/customer service experience, including one or more years in customer service management, and one or more years of project management experience. Or three or more years of related work experience with waste characterization/waste handling, demonstrating familiarity with EPA/RCRA and DOT regulations as they influence waste movement and customer service experience a plus. Demonstrates a willingness to work towards CHMM Certification. Demonstrates knowledge of pharmaceutical or environmental industry a plus. Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, gain a thorough understanding of the project assigned, and ensure that the project is completed on time and per specification. Demonstrates knowledge with the following:
- Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Proprietary online Stericycle applications
- Web-based programs Demonstrates knowledge RCRA, DOT, DEA, OSHA a plus.