We are currently seeking a Contract Administration Manager to manage the Contract Administration team, ensuring that all original contracts are collected and scanned in an effective an efficient manner. Implements process flow improvements, manages the manifest archive, quality assurance and the entry verification process. Assists in the development, design and implementation of continuous improvement projects and offers ideas and suggestions to management on improving customer interaction, employee morale and streamlining processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
•Selects, trains, and develops an effective and efficient staff:
• Makes every reasonable effort to select, train, and develop qualified, diverse workforce.
• Establishes and communicates performance standards and objectives; conducts performance appraisals. Conducts one-on-one meetings with staff to discuss performance issues (e.g. attendance, attitude, work performance) and develop corrective action plans, as needed.
• Recommends salary adjustments, promotions, transfers and dismissals.
• Monitors operations and staff and recommends, when necessary, changes in methods, procedures, structure, and additions or changes in personnel to secure optimum utilization of resources.
• Counsels team members on educational and job opportunities, which will enhance their career development, and keeps staff informed of current problems, changes, and new developments in the department and company by conducting periodic meetings.
• Administers all Company policies and procedures, communicates to staff, interprets, as necessary, and ensures compliance and safety.
• Monitors and ensures that team members are performing their functions safely and productively. Makes recommendations for changes or improvement, when necessary, in order to prevent accident or injuries.
• Monitors department work productivity, reports on trends, and recommends and implements changes to continually improve work productivity.
• Develops subordinates through continued coaching and feedback on performance.
• Reviews and approves time cards of all subordinates. Oversees the daily workflow and operations of the Contract Administration team. This includes physical contract maintenance, contract entry/routing/changes, overseeing the accuracy of pricing policies for all customers and managing credit and account changes. Partners with Sales team members during contract processing to address data integrity issues. Identifies recurring problem areas and works with the appropriate individuals to implement solutions. Develops methods to measure the effectiveness of assigned contracts according to the appropriate procedures. In support of company initiatives and activities, compiles statistical reports and ensures state-to-state compliance and adherence with company guidelines. Ensures that the team maintains a comprehensive understanding of the contract and service delivery systems and processes. Works with the legal team, Operations and other Stericycle departments on the standardization, improvement, streamlining and/or revision of current processes relating to contracts and documents. Interacts with managers and directors to address issues and requests. Maintains reporting to support metrics within the department. Works with acquisition team and IS, as needed, to ensure that processing of new customer contract data is aligned with current processes. Performs other related duties and special projects as requested.
Education & Experience:
•Education equivalent to a bachelors degree or the equivalent in related work experience.
•Three or more years experience in leading, supervising or managing teams in a customer focused environment.
•Two or more years of experience in financial analysis, demonstrating the ability to develop, analyze and interpret reports and/or metrics.
•Demonstrated knowledge of project management skills is a plus.
•Demonstrates a strong knowledge of contract and service delivery systems, terminology and processes.
•Demonstrates understanding of various customer contract systems (e.g. Tower, Solomon, Steriworks and Salesforce.com, etc.).
•Demonstrates intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Must be able to input, monitor and manipulate data within these applications.