We are seeking a Global Business Process Director to manage one of the following focused area ERP project to define global process. This role will manage the team to meet the business requirements while driving efficiencies and cost effectiveness.
• Plan to Perform: define and enable the global planning process in conjunction with enterprise performance management, and analytical efforts
Key Job Activities:
- Manage the global business process blueprint, and support the Global Business Process owner to drive process decisions throughout the organization.
- Develop the plans to drive processes across countries, regions and business units.
- Define the global operating procedures, along with plans to drive adoption.
- Ensure alignment of metrics for the organization to the processes and procedures.
- Develop the plans to ensure adherence to standards, principles, and guidelines.
- Define the plans to enable the strategy & direction for the global process, and ensures cross-functional alignment.
- Responsible for removing silos, and reducing exceptions to the global processes by driving a strategic, holistic, efficient, and effective solution.
- Escalates issues, risks and points for decision to the Global Business Process Owners (Sponsors).
- Enables the regional teams to adopt the global process; Identifies the relevant legal and regulatory variations are planned for in solution.
- Ensures the processes and technology are aligned to industry leading standards, while abiding by regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Manages the project team to the established milestones; establishes guard rails around design and implementation.
- Manages overall project performance, including: budget, schedule, resources / SMEs and quality
Education and Experience required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the posi-tion):
• 5-10+ years of experience within Stericycle’s business preferred, with multiple leadership roles with-in the relevant department (Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Accounts Payable depending on workstream)
• 1-5+ years of experience of working locally or globally within the process area
• Deep understanding of current business applications and it’s usage and limitations
• Experience / Exposure of SAP or similar ERP systems and EPM systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.