Provides administrative support for VP, Marketing and SVP, Operations. Responsible for a variety of responsibilities including executive support, detailed project management, office/vendor management, report consolidation and distribution, accounting, and meeting management. Promotes an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, value, and positive attitude throughout the organization.
- Administrative support for Vice President of SCS Marketing and Senior Vice President of Operations. Provides general administrative and clerical support including but not limited to preparing and maintaining documents/files/reports, electronic expense reports, daily calendar/scheduling, data entry, and other projects.
- Provide administrative support to SCS Marketing team and senior leadership, including but not limited to, new personnel on-boarding, preparing memoranda, letters, proposals, charts, tables, reports, and special projects as required. Provides support for group meeting scheduling, event planning, catering, travel arrangements. Facilitates internal team communication (e.g. distribution of information). Assist in the development of both internal and external presentations. Compile complex information for inclusion in reports, presentation materials, etc.
- Create, refresh, and analyze various Marketing and administrative reports, including, but not limited to, project timelines, financial reporting and formatting, marketing/sales reports, expense reports, accruals, training status, capital expenditure forecasting, and other miscellaneous reports.
- Develop comprehensive plans to support (on-site & off site) customer and internal events to include customer advisory panel, customer meetings, recognition events, training meetings (on-site and off-site) and off-site management training events. The planning process includes developing an expense plan, logistic plan, communication plan, and implementing these plans. Additionally, responsibilities include working with outside vendor, reviewing contracts, and meeting targeted expense budget.
Education and Experience:
- Education equivalent to College Degree or equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating strong organizational, detail oriented and process driven skills.
- Five or more years of Executive Assistant experience required, demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment. Demonstrates the ability to communicate and negotiate with vendors on a regular basis.
- Demonstrates excellent administrative skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Access and Outlook.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain confidentiality, work well independently, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and anticipate needs.
- Demonstrates strong business vocabulary, grammar, and communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.