Assists in the development of SH&C programs for Fleet Safety to support loss-reduction campaigns and infrastructure inte-gration efforts, internationally. Develops user-friendly content in accordance with management best practices, regulations & standards, and supports cooperative deployment efforts. Shares in the consistent deployment of creative safety engagement content and coordinates deployment with appropriate teams.
Key Job Activities:
1) Written Infrastructure & Program Development
a. Program Development: Develop Stericycle’s written SH&C programs and user-friendly written infrastructure to ensure effectiveness & compliance with regulations.
b. Stakeholder Consultation: Consult with certain stakeholders and subject matter experts in the crafting of written programs to ensure end-state effectiveness.
c. Communication: Assist in the communication of programs to constituent SH&C teams to ensure clarity and consistency in field application.
d. Strategic Problem-Solving: Apply creative approaches to solving safety challenges and program-related engagement difficulties.
e. Program Support: Enable continued effectiveness of programs and content through continuous improvement, solicitation of managed feedback, and education.
2) Engagement Programming & Content Development
a. Creative Content Development: Use creative skills to develop high-quality multi-media deliverables on a consistent timeframe in support of SH&C projects and campaigns.
b. Culture Coordination: Work in conjunction with Corporate Culture Team to synergize safety engagement efforts through existing media and communications methods.
c. Planning and Execution: Ensure consistency in delivery of creative content through assistance in development of SH&C annual engagement strategy.
3) Prevention Project Management Support Prevention Project Planning: Plan a variety of prevention-focused projects in coordination with SH&C team objectives.
a. Project Management & Execution: In conjunction with SH&C resources, manage projects aimed at various prevention efforts along with subject matter experts.
4) Integrated Audit Support & Program Feedback
a. Integrated Auditing: Provide direct support to the Internal Controls team in the conduct of integrated audits to establish opportunities for continued improvement of programs.
• Education equivalent to BA/BS in any science related field. Preferred, but not required in occupational health or safety sciences.
• 5 to 7 years of experience in Fleet Safety within environment fields or equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating knowledge of federal and state occupational and safety rules and regulations. Experience with safety culture and safety program deployment required.
• High to advance knowledge of computer competency in the MS Office Suite, especially as it related to Excel and PowerPoint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.