Opportunity to work in a supportive team environment for a dynamic and growing company. We are looking for customer-focused individuals with a passion for delivering great service. This position offers a competitive salary and best-in-class benefit offerings - including the potential to work from home, monthly bonuses, and growth opportunities within the company. No weekends or late evenings. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 7:00pm CST.
Under immediate direction, the Customer Experience Representative:
- Maintains sound customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with empathy, accuracy, and professionalism
- Provides timely responses to customer inquiries and needs, according to established standards and with specific attention to style, tone, and manner of communication
- Demonstrates excellent multitasking and organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize
- Collaborates with peers and leads to create innovative solutions to meet customer needs and exceed expectations
- Performs other related duties as required or requested
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Six or more months of customer service experience. Call center experience a plus!
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Excellent telephone skills
- Computer literacy - proficient in MS Office products
- Ability to handle complex and demanding situations tactfully when dealing with customers
- Bilingual fluency in English/Spanish a plus!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.