Working as a key member of the Shred-it GTM team, this role will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team by planning, managing, organizing, implementing and evaluating effective marketing programs. The Sr. Marketing Associate, New Business will be accountable for project managing Demand Generation and Lead Generation campaigns and initiatives. They will also track and measure the effectiveness of these programs and report on ROI. This will result in increased lead generation support that is in line with the company’s strategic goals and priorities and in consultation with Shred-it’s leadership team.Key Position Activities:
- Contributes to the development and design of new and on-going integrated demand generation programs designed to increase the number of new sales leads across North America. Areas of focus will involve the following services:
- Document destruction
- Regularly-scheduled service
- One-time purge service
- Hard drive destruction
- Executes comprehensive tactical marketing plans and programs to launch in market. This may include:
- Development and management of detailed campaign project plans and critical paths
- Coordination of integrated tactics with the internal Centers of Excellence teams to develop key assets and execute on specific channels, including:
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- Content Creation
- Email & Nurture
- Data Analytics
- Coordination of integrated tactics externally with Agency Partners as needed to include:
- Advertising – Mass Media, Association or Trade Publications
- Event Management
- Creative design
- Print & Lettershop Production
- Market Research
- Any other services
- Delivers results against plan and forecast at agreed-to costs and ROI
- Utilizes agreed-to brand position to ensure the value proposition reflects the brand strategy and adds value to the customer proposition
- Prepares and delivers presentations to internal/external audiences on issues such as campaign planning, execution and analysis
- Contributes to an environment that supports innovation and breakthrough ideas; actively generates, seeks and takes advantage of ideas, best practices and solutions that add value.
- Develops and maintains sound working relationships with vendors. Understands strengths and weaknesses of each. Ensures projects are managed appropriately and funds are spent wisely. Drives process and efficiency improvements in all ongoing initiatives.
- Effectively manages Shred-its internal processes and organization dynamics and uses them to advantage.
Education and Experience required
• Bachelor's or college degree in a marketing discipline or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years experience in a product management or marketing specialist role, preferably in a B2B services envi-ronment
• Experience working in a complex direct marketing environment that is fast paces and changing.
• Experience in marketing channel testing, development and management
• Strong working knowledge of HTML, mobile optimization and email best practices