Please note this is a Virtual/Remote position.
Manages customer service directives relating to policies, procedures and improvement opportunities related to customer experience in field operations. Analyzes data to identify customer needs, provides guidance and assistance to field forces. Maintains operational knowledge associated with the area of responsibility and responsible working with regional leaders on day to day operations, resolving customer issues, and concerns. Escalates improvement suggestions for customer service and customer survey feedback. Develops and provides input into plans for all service resolution. Responsible for the development of procedures for the handling of customer and executive appeals regarding field operations. Manages specific project assignments and tasks as related to business segment service improvement including input as needed on business requirements. Direct the flow of communication to determine how to fix problems as they arise including interface as needed with customers Field operations staff. Regional Representative for CE to liaise with Regional leadership to identify and resolve service issues. Identify root cause to issue types, root cause analysis and work with CE and regional management to resolve underlying contributions to service failures. Liaison, Coordinator. Applies project management skills including the ability to manage multiple client programs and client driven initiatives (technical and non-technical) of various diverse scopes in a cross-functional environment. Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects. Participates in the development policies and procedures to achieve specific goals. Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models Strong writing/Grammar skills Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives. Generate timely and concise communication to leadership regarding project status and pending issues. Manages various work plans to ensure project commitments are met - on time Travels 30% - 50% of the time to support Region. Virtual position.
Education and Experience required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Environmental Safety and Health preferred OR related work experience, particularly a regulated industry.
- Three to Six or more years of experience managing an inbound inquiry-based customer service team (people, process, and technology) to deliver high-quality experience efficiently as well as managing sales support activities preferably in the health care industry.
- Proven performance in rapidly growing company with national presence.
- Competent in process improvement methodology and tools.
- Experience using CRM tools in business-to-business environment to support customer service activities.
- Appropriate technical acumen in telephony and legacy-based systems.
- Proficiency in software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Must be able to travel moderately (30-50%) in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.