This position is responsible for analysis of customer conversations/interactions utilizing an advanced speech analytics solution.
Key responsibilities include understanding the organization’s business objectives and goals, analyzing recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights, patterns, and trends as well as communicating analysis and proposing solutions to the organization. This role works under minimal supervision and requires a disciplined self-starter with solid collaboration & communication skills who thrives on data, language, and technology.
Key Position Activities:
• Perform analysis of customer conversations/interactions utilizing an advanced speech analytics solution.
• Construct searches and reports designed for automated analysis and topic identification in recorded conversations from a call center environment.
• Own on-time accurate quality delivery of analysis and reports/visualization in tight alignment with specified analytical objectives and/or ROI utilizing best practice speech analytics methodologies.
• Identify trends in customer interactions and present opportunities for improvement to operating efficiencies, customer experience quality, and process improvement.
• Make recommendations and define data strategies that solve critical business problems.
• Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude are required for daily interaction with data consumers.
• Create project charters and analysis findings to ensure alignment with operational leadership and organizational goals.
• Collaborate & communicate effectively with internal Program Manager, as well as business sponsor executives and stakeholders.
• Package and deliver key findings and briefings.
• Contribute to business value knowledge-base and accurate support hand-offs.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or Linguistics (or experience equivalent) desired
• Business Analytics and/or Business Analysis background desired (1-3 years total professional experi-ence).
• Minimum three years professional business experience in areas of sales, operations, and/or service.
• One year experience in analytics and/or report creation using business intelligence tools is a plus.
• Experience in preparing written project status reports and executive briefings.
• Contact Center or operational experience a plus.
• Experience in speech analytics/speech recognition a plus.
• An interest in languages, writing and/or reading is a plus.
• Demonstrates the ambition to learn the Contact Center processes in order to identify improvement opportunities.
Requires research skills, and ability properly escalate service issues when necessary. Can identify and understand customer needs; maintain effective relationships with internal customers. Takes appropriate actions to ensure customer needs are met and proactively searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction.
Excellent communication abilities are essential. Can present information in a clear, concise, and organized manner; Practices attentive and active listening skills and can accurately restate the opinions of others.
Proven ability to display neutrality, customer oriented and service minded. Strong knowledge of Call Center applications utilized to service the Stericycle customer base.
+ Ability to manage through multiple and competing priorities. Determines the appropriate process to accomplish tasks while eliminating roadblocks, changing work behavior as needed to accommodate changing demands.
Demonstrates the ability to follow and implement management and customer detailed instructions accurately and completely.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.