We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcer to join our Northbrook, IL or Indianapolis, IN office. Under the leadership of the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Sourcer works closely with the Talent Acquisition Team to understand hiring needs and develop a proactive, innovative sourcing strategy to attract and recruit top talent. This role will utilize various methods to identify and connect with passive applicants to introduce Stericycle and its open positions. Screens and interviews applicants meeting job requirements. Evaluates candidates and refers candidate-of-choice to the hiring manager. Executes hiring process according to company policy and process.
Key Job Activities:
1) Works closely with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to understand hiring needs for specific job postings across various functional disciplines.
2) Utilizes sourcing methods to include, but not limited to job boards and search engines, LinkedIn and/or other business/social media sites, referral generation, sourcing events and campaigns, job fairs, and various networking events.
3) Screens resumes of applicants meeting minimum job requirements and ascertains the competence of candidates. Conducts phone screens to assess candidate qualifications for specific job openings. Evaluates factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, abilities, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral. Presents qualified candidates to hiring managers to consider for interviews. Provide exceptional candidate care and ensure that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
4) Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Applicant Tracking System).
5) Ensures search efforts reach a diverse spectrum of candidates, with results that reflect labor market availability for ethnicity and gender within EEO job categories. Monitors and tracks market sourcing methodologies.
6) Conducts background check, past employer’s references and works with outside agencies and vendors.
7) Assists with interview coordination; including setting up outlook invitations and ensuring the candidate is prepared for the interview.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
• Three to five years extensive recruiting/sourcing experience.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of server-based applicant tracking systems and other related technology.
• Must possess and maintain sufficient knowledge of recruitment to maintain credibility with all levels of staff.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications, Internet, and online sourcing also re-quired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.