Expand the Company’s Hazardous Waste business by pursuing and obtaining new business within defined sales territory. The focus will be on developing lasting business relationships with mid to large size customers and offering full service hazardous and special waste services and solutions.
Key Job Activities:
- Develop and implement marketing and sales plan to identify, pursue and earn business from targeted customers within territory.
- Actively pursue new business opportunities with medium to large generators of hazardous and special waste with a strong emphasis to achieving sales goals.
- Provide proposals and options that differentiate our services from our competition and that add value to our service offerings. Efficiently follow up on proposals and leads and convert them into new business. Schedule and follow up with customer visits/meetings in an organized manner in order to achieve maximum results.
- Find and develop opportunities to work within industry groups and other networking organizations to increase customer growth opportunities.
- Perform on-site facility walkthroughs, and develop quality proposals and solutions for customers various waste streams. Upon completion of a sale, effectively integrate Customer into our Customer service system in order to ensure services begin in an organized and efficient manner in the best interest of the Customer and the Company. Coordinates project management tasks including post-audit summary, program descriptions, analysis reports, and any other activities related to waste management systems and programs.
- Researching information to provide solutions and responses to customer’s requests, coordinating customer’s waste pickup service needs.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.