Machines or cuts product parts on the CNC router or Panel Saw according to drawings and specifications provided, to assure timely manufacturing of product to meet customer specification and production schedules.
1) Machines or cuts parts according to drawings and specifications provided.
2) Cuts parts according to specified dimensions provided.
3) Completes daily preventative maintenance on the router 4) Assures that the work area and aisles around the router are kept clean and free of debris. 5) Assists in training of team members. 6) Assures that parts being moved from the panel saw or router are labeled correctly.
7) Other duties which may be assigned on an as-required basis.
8) Communicates effectively to internal customers, verbally.
9) Follows procedures in company handbook and other documents.
10) Demonstrates a professional attitude when approaching work assignments.
11) Displays a sense of urgency towards completing assigned tasks.
12) Assists in developing solutions to problems.
13) Maintains a safe working environment, making sure everyone around the production equipment will not get in a situation to be injured.
14) Assures the cut quality is within tolerance
15) Maintains outstanding attendance
Contacts (Internal/External): Frequent contact with all levels of Stericycle personnel.
•High school education or equivalent with Math and English at the high school graduate level
•2 years related industrial experience in a wood working production environment
•Must be able to use computer keyboard, screwdriver, calculator, wrenches, quality assurance devices, tape measure, and production equipment.
•Ability to read and interpret complex drawings.
•Possesses some computer skills and is able to learn new skills as needed.
•Able to manage multiple priorities.
•Has knowledge of materials and processes related the companies manufactured product.
•Must be detailed oriented.
•Ability to read and interpret specifications.
•Must be able to read and use quality assurance devices and make the required equipment changes
•Must be able to lift 50 to 70 lbs. continually.
•Must be able to exchange ideas and convey information to other workers accurately. Ability to give and receive detailed information through verbal communication.
•Standing/Walking: Required of majority of work shift; performs nearly all tasks while standing or moving about on foot.
•Stooping/Crouching: Must be able to bend knees and balance to load and unload carts from a height beginning at 2' from the ground.
•Reaching: Extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
•Standing/Walking: Required of entire work shift; performs all tasks while standing or moving about on foot.
•Pushing/Pulling: Push/pull loaded carrier at an estimated pushing force of 50 pounds.
•Lifting: Raising objects weighing up to 70 pounds from lower to higher, higher to lower, and horizontal positions.
•Grasping: Frequent repetitive hand and finger manipulation, including picking up and grasping tools and parts.
•Wrist/Elbow movement: Extended periods of repetitive wrist motion and stressful turning of hand/wrist/elbow.
•Eye Sight: Position requires the use of near, mid-range and far vision with clarity of vision at 20 feet or more and 20 inches or less. The ability to judge distance and space relationships, judge luster and shine, observing up and down and right and left.